Sunday, January 16, 2011

Old Ones Isometric project

On this article I want to introduce you to my new pixel art project.: The Old Ones .This time it's an isometric project that claims to represents a scene involving a few creatures of the Cthulhu Mythos (by H.P.Lovecraft).

In the first phase of the project I´m working on 16 pieces of 64x64 pixels to show the scene. If I enjoy the project probably it will be expanded to 32 even 64 pieces.

The main goal is to obtain a final scene where you can see a few of the Cthulhu Mythos creatures. These are  some of the creatures that will be included:

- Star Spawn of Cthulhu
- Lunar Beast
- Mi-Go
- Shoggoth
- Nyarlathotep
- Yog-Sothoth (WIP)

Work in progress:

updated 1/16/2011


Other info:
  • This is not a closed Project, that means if someone wants to join an make one of the 64x64 pieces is free to ask me about it.
  • I have no dates to finish this project I just work on it when motivated.
  • All the info about this project will be posted on this blog.
  • Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment